2021 Ice Fishing Season Update:
OPEN FRIDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2021
Hey Everyone! As a hut operating business, we are allowed to conduct business with some restrictions from the province in place.
1. Fish huts may only be rented as day use only.
2. Only members from the same household will be permitted in each hut.
3. Only members in the same household will be transported to and from the hut.
4. No congregating of more then 5 people outside the hut.
5. Face coverings or masks are required while being transported and outside the hut when physical distancing can’t be maintained.
6. Huts and transport boxes will be sanitized before and after each party.
7. We are asking that at the time of booking you provide the name and phone number of each individual to allow the region contact tracing information. (Not required by the province)
We will be taking bookings as soon as there is ice to be safe out there.
If we work at this together, it will be a great season with some fresh air and excercise.
Keep watching for updates!!
Snake Island Fish Huts
Thanks! Stay Safe and Tight LInes!
We are located in the town of Georgina, overlooking Snake Island on Lake Simcoe. This area of the lake is famous for Jumbo Perch and Pike. The deeper waters on the northern end of Snake Island are prime locations for whitefish and lake trout.
Our ice huts are insulated, heated, have plenty of seating room for groups of four and six. We specialize catering to families, occasional and avid anglers. Book your trip today and let Snake Island Huts organize your next fishing adventure!